10 am Worship
9 am Adult Sunday School
Jr. Church ages 3 - 6th grade During Worship
Infant and Toddler Nursery
|| Adult Ministries
All Bible Studies meet in the Conference Room downstairs.
Facilitator: Rev. Jason Hickman
Facilitator: Janis Clarke
9 am and 7 pm
Facilitator: Chuck Garrett
We are offering two separate ministries to our Young Adults. You are encouraged to come to either, or both groups, whatever works best in your life!
Lifeline, a Bible Study for individual and married young adults, is led by Mary Jane and Bob Anthony and meets at 6pm on the 2nd and 4th Sundays in the conference room at the church. Devotions are done through a book study with biblical learning.
Food, Faith, and Family our second ministry is for young adults with children. This group meets the 3rd Wednesday monthly at 6pm at the church, taking off for December. The time is filled with fellowship and discussions on topics that are chosen by the group. There will be babysitters available to hang out with the kids in the gym during the adult devotion time.
MEN OF FAITH
Every other Saturday at 7:30am, Pastor Jason gathers with a group of men for breakfast at the local diner and a men-focused devotion and prayer. Call the church office for dates.
“Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.” 1Cor16:13
WE CARE MINISTRY
The We Care Ministry has a vision of reaching out to people who are having a health issue, loss of a dear one, homebound, new borns, anywhere we see someone that needs some extra love. The group shares spiritual comfort, and loving warmth through prayer shawls, blankets, fleece lap robes and baptismal bonnets. They also make Dignity Robes for those battling Breast Cancer as well as "Angel Dresses and Pockets". Although many of the ladies have talents in sewing, knitting, and crocheting no skills are needed to join the team, just a willing attitude to help others.
Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 10:00am
Mobilizer - Elaine Canon 724-528-9508
For generations, the women of PCWM have shared God’s love in tangible ways with monthly fellowship in small groups and enjoying special events as a whole each quarter. The circles also take part in service projects making a difference in the lives of others.
- Genesis Circle: Fellowship 2nd Tuesday at 7:00pm Mobilizer - Holly Garman 724-528-3016
- Mary-Martha Circle: Fellowship 3rd Monday at 1:00pm Mobilizer - Sally Kaiser 724-981-2609
- Ruth-Elizabeth Circle: Fellowship 4th Tuesday at 9:00am Mobilizers - Ariel Thompson 724-699-2351, Janis Clarke 724-528-3304
- Samaritan Circle: Fellowship 2nd Thursday at 7:00pm Mobilizer - Diane Pierson 724-981-7715
- Co-Moderators: Michelle Root & Ariel Thompson
- Secretary: Karen Auman
- Treasurer: Janet Bugher
- Assistant Treasurer: Elaine Novosel
- Photographer: Holly Garman
- Together-in-Service: Sandra Nicoloff
- Community Outreach: Reba Petrucci
- Search Committee: Sandi Swartz & Dorene Ward